Traditional 1 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat with Special Upperdeck
One Bedroom Houseboat with upper sun deck and an open upper deck. Best for couples and honeymooners. The normal A/C timing in this houseboat is from 09:00 PM to 06:00 AM in the bedroom. Optional Full-Time A/C service facility is available in the glass-covered area/bedroom.
Check-in: 12:00 Noon
Check out: 09:00 AM
Traditional 1 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat with Special Upperdeck areas that gives you a mesmerizing view and a sight to behold. This Kerala traditional 1 bedroom houseboat at alleppey has a front upper deck area that can be used for sitting and sightseeing. Another backside upper deck is used for sunbathing. This is one of the best Houseboats with 2 upper decks in Alleppey, and so it is also our top seller
Note: The bathtub is not always filled with water. It’s just for making bathing easier. Expect only deluxe/standard facilities onboard.
|Normal Occupancy||2 Adults|
|Maximum Persons allowed||4 (max 3 adults)|
|Extra adults cost||₹ 800|
|Extra child cost||₹ 600|
TV in Dining Area
TV in Dining Area
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan – Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
- Do not cause noise disturbance to the villagers during night halt.
- The Food and beverage service on the houseboat is only up to 10:30 PM.
- Guests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:30 PM.
- Boat will be halted for one hour during lunch break.
- The distance we cover is about 20-30 kms and the place of the night halt will be decided by the captain according to the weather and climate